I’m not one to make traditional New Year’s resolutions, but I do like the idea of a fresh start that comes with every new year. Sometimes I will create a theme for the year. Other times, I will choose a few processes to change or some new journey to embark on.
This year, for example, I’m detoxing from the sugary holiday food fest with a 24-hour fast followed by two days of fresh fruits and veggies. And I’m also feeling inspired by Richly Rooted’s post to make a year of simple living by doing one thing each month.
I want you to be inspired, too! Here is a collection of posts — on body, home and parenting — toward making a fresh start in 2015.
- 5 Signs You Need a Detox from Mix Wellness
- Easy Ways to Reset Your Nutrition from The Provision Room
- Healthy Alternatives to Common Grocery Items from Healthful Mama
- Juicing (with Recipes) from Conveying Awareness
- 6 Foods to Naturally Detox Your Body in Winter from The Green Divas
- 10 Ways a Newbie Can Use Essential Oils from Food Your Body Will Thank You For
- Colon Cleansing from It Takes Time
- Using Coconut Oil for Health and Wellness from Wellness Mama
- Using Essential Oils for Vibrant Health from A Harmony Healing
- Tips for Getting Organized from The Provision Room
- 10 Ways to Save Time Daily from Our Small Hours
- How to Declutter Even When You Think You Can’t from Nourishing Minimalism
- Decluttering Sentimental Items from Nourishing Minimalism
- Organizing the Closet from Life Currents
- Organizing the Bathroom from Life Currents
- 10 Simple Ways to Green Your Bedroom from Eco-Mothering
- Simplify Your Email Inbox from Richly Rooted
- An Easy Formula for Simplifying Your Wardrobe from Richly Rooted
- What To Do with Old Toys (and How Your Kids Can Help in the Purging Process) from Eco-Mothering
- Natural Household Cleaning Recipes from Conveying Awareness
- The Family Meeting: Building Harmony and Cooperation from And Here We Are
- How to Stop Yelling at Your Kids from Our Small Hours
- Practicing Gratitude from Our Small Hours
- Parenting Using Positive Phrasing from It’s a Love/Love Thing
- Tools for Positive Discipline from Eco-Mothering
- Ways to Spend Quality Time with your Kids from Our Small Hours
This post is shared at Natural Family Friday.